Terms & Conditions
Our goal is to provide you with all necessary information regarding what to expect throughout this experience. Please carefully review the following information for the 2022 Teacher Training.
By registering for Yoga Teacher Training (hereinafter known as the “Training”), the client that made the booking (hereinafter known as the “Attendee”) agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- To reserve your place, please register and submit your payments by the agreed upon due date(s). Deposits and all payments due are non-refundable. All prices are per/person in USD. Unless you have paid in full, bookings will be split into three payments.
- Payment Terms:
- Payment Plan: $3090
- 3 monthly payments of $1030. The initial payment will charge immediately, and then you'll be automatically charged the same amount: one and two months after initial payment is made
- Your entire balance is due by the completion of training in order to receive certification
- If you wish to cancel your registration must notify Sojourn Healing Collective in writing. If you choose to cancel at any point, all payments made by the Attendee will be forfeited. If you do not submit full payment 2 days before the training begins and do not cancel your registration or respond to our communication, Sojourn Healing Collective retains the right to charge the remaining balance due to the credit card provided and release your spot. Any amount forfeited, which has not been paid to Sojourn Healing Collective by you, will be recovered from you by Sojourn Healing Collective as a debt due and payable.
- Sojourn Healing Collective reserves the right to make any changes deemed necessary by our team or partners. In the event that we need to make a last-minute change to the venue, the teachers, the itinerary, format or any aspect of the training due to unforeseen circumstances (covid-19, natural disaster, illness, civil unrest, death, closure or any other unforeseen circumstance), Sojourn Healing Collective is not responsible for reimbursing you or refunding you for any amount paid if you decide to cancel based on these changes.
- Sojourn Healing Collective reserves the right to cancel the training in the event that there are too few people registered, in which case you will be given a full refund of any and all payments made to Sojourn Healing Collective. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation.
Release and Waiver of Liability
By accepting this Agreement, I (the “Attendee”) represent that I have no physical conditions or medical precautions which would adversely affect my ability to take part in the Yoga Teacher Training. I acknowledge and agree that I have voluntarily applied to participate in the practice of breath work, yoga, meditation, fitness, sound healing, massage, and/or Reiki (collectively, the “Activities”) at a Training organized and executed by Sojourn Healing Collective, LLC.
By agreeing to the terms outlined in this Agreement, I hereby release and discharge my rights and claims for damages or liabilities that may occur as a result of participation at the Training, including but not limited to damages as a result of unexpected occurrences including those from weather, local political situations, wildlife or uncontrollable acts of God, including the risk of death. I release Sojourn Healing Collective including its owners, directors, employees, guides, yoga teachers and partners from liability for personal injury, illness, emotional damage, incurred travel expenses or property damage I may incur as a result of participation on this trip.
For the benefit of everyone, Sojourn Healing Collective reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the training, it may without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the training. Sojourn Healing Collective will carry no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the training prior to its conclusion.
For good and valuable consideration of the services of Sojourn Healing Collective, LLC, its agents, owners, affiliates, officers, employees, independent contractors, and participants (collectively, the “Company”), I agree to release and discharge the Company as follows:
I understand and recognize that the Activities may involve physical and strenuous movement, and as is the case with all physical activity, risk of injury, including serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. The Activities are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. The Activities are not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to participate in the Activities. I understand and recognize there are known and unknown risks of the Activities, and I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable of participating in the Activities and using any related equipment. I understand that if my mental or physical condition changes after executing this release such that I am not capable of participating in the Activities or using the related equipment, that I am obliged to cease participating in the Activities and using the related equipment. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in the Activities, including the risks of injury or death. My participation in the Activities is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of such risks. I understand and agree that I am assuming full responsibility for any and all death, illness, injury, and property damage and/or loss that I may suffer, in connection with any and all activities in which I participate in at the Company or under the Company’s supervision, including, but not limited to death, illness, injuries or property damages and/or loss arising from, among other things, (a) negligence or carelessness of the part of the Company, including, but not limited to, negligent supervision, negligent rescue operations, negligent instruction, negligent training, or because of liability without fault, even if caused by the actions or omissions of others, and/or (b) dangerous or defective equipment, facilities or other property owned, maintained or controlled by the Company. I agree that this release constitutes a complete release, discharge and waiver of any and all actions or causes of action against the Company, arising in connection with any and all activities in which I participate while at the Company or through my use of the Company’s facilities for any purpose or activities of any kind or description whatsoever. I agree that I and my spouse, agents, attorneys, heirs, successors and assigns will not make a claim against, sue, attach the property of, or prosecute the Company for injury or damage resulting from negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by the Company or others as a result of my participation in the Activities or use of the Company’s facilities. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of any of my actions, while I am engaged in any and all activities at the Company or use of the Company’s facilities for any purpose whatsoever, including any litigation, expenses, attorney's fees, loss, liability, damage or cost which may occur as a result of any such claims. Should the Company be required to incur attorneys’ fees and costs to enforce this release, I agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from all such fees and costs. I understand and agree that this release will have the effect of releasing, discharging, waiving, on my own behalf and on behalf of my spouse, agents, attorneys, heirs, successors and assigns and forever relinquishing any and all actions or causes of action that I may have or have had against the Company whether under statutory or common law existing now or in the future, whether past, present or future, whether known or unknown, and whether anticipated or unanticipated by me, arising out of my participation in any and all activities while at the Company or use of the Company’s facilities for any purpose whatsoever. I fully understand that I cannot hereafter make further claims or seek any further recovery of any nature whatsoever against the Company, based upon, arising out of, or in connection with my participation in any and all activities at the Company or use of the Company’s facilities, and I hereby expressly waive all future unknown claims caused by, or alleged to be caused by, any act or omission by the Company. I am aware of and specifically waive the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides as follows: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." This release shall be governed by California law and construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. If any portion of this release is held to be invalid, the rest shall remain in full force and effect. I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in any and all activities at the Company or use of the Company’s facilities, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the Company on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. It is the intention of the undersigned to exempt and relieve the Company and all Company affiliated parties from liability for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death. I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents.